- Careers Home
- Our Company
- Why Gulfstream?
- Your Opportunity
- Events & Recruiting
- Application Process
- Contact Us
When you apply to Gulfstream, or if you are selected for an interview, there are several important things to keep in mind. We hope you will be selected. It will be to your advantage to portray yourself in the best possible manner, so be prepared.
Our selection process is highly organized; your ability to follow instructions will enhance your overall presentation as a candidate. If an offer is extended, the Staffing Department at Gulfstream will conduct a background check and require a drug test.
Find important tips for your application and interview below.
Timing and Logistics
• All opportunities are posted on www.gulfstreamcareers.com for at least one week.
Be sure to check the Web site weekly for new positions.
• The list of new positions is updated every Thursday.
• Gulfstream is regulated by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, which ensures that employers comply with nondiscrimination and affirmative-action laws and regulations when doing business with the federal government. In order to comply with these laws and regulations, Gulfstream does not accept resumes outside of our online application system.
Completing Your Application
• Start the application process by applying for an open position.
• In the process of applying, a profile will be created for you. NOTE: You cannot create a profile without first applying to an open position.
• Be sure to include valid contact information in your profile.
• Attach a current resume or utilize the resume-building tool to create a resume.
• The resume-building tool can allow you to save and access your resume information to complete future applications.
• Tailor your resume to the position you are seeking or to a specific skill set.
Submitting Your Application
• Review the listed requirements and unique skills required for each position.
• Ensure that your resume clearly indicates how you meet each position requirement.
• Triple-check your application for accuracy, spelling, grammar, punctuation and overall presentation. NOTE: You cannot revise an application after you have submitted it for an open position.
• Use your profile to check on your status regarding each position for which you have applied.
• Expect to receive a change in status about two weeks after applying for a position.
For Your Interview
• Bring picture identification with you. Because Gulfstream maintains a secured facility, visitors must show a picture ID to be allowed onsite.
• Bring copies of your resume with you.
• You will be required to fill out an application while onsite for an interview. Be sure to have names, dates and contact information for these sections of the application: