Functionality is a mainstay of the Gulfstream G450. This is an aircraft that offers more payload, more cabin configurations and has a cockpit equipped with advanced guidance systems, some of which aren’t even available outside the Gulfstream fleet.
- · Gulfstream G550 S/N 5285
- · Registration: N555GV
- · Status As Of: July 25, 2014
- · Total Hours: 769
- · Total Landings: 266
- · Entry Into Service: September 30, 2010
- · 13-passenger custom deluxe forward galley (with forward crew rest)
- · Forward cabin: Four-place club arrangement with recliner leg rests
- · Midcabin: Four-place conference group with opposing credenza
- · Aft cabin: One club chair with opposing four-place, berthing divan
- · Galley and lavatory: Forward custom galley with microwave and convection ovens, one TIA coffee maker and one Nespresso, forward and aft vacuum lavatory with deluxe bidet and full remote control
- · One 24-inch HD LCD monitor - aft right-hand bulkhead
- · Five 7-inch HD compatible LCD personal monitors
- · Three 20-inch HD LCD monitors - forward left-hand bulkhead, forward right-hand bulkhead and credenza
- · Two Blu-ray players
- · One 10-inch monitor, forward crew rest area
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Gulfstream’s personalized Computerized Maintenance Program (MyCMP) provides users an online tracking program that seamlessly coordinates updates in a paperless or near-paperless environment.
The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?
Imagine being anywhere in the world, at any hour of the day, and with one phone call, getting expert advice from a skilled technician with years of troubleshooting experience.