Providing flight crews with the most current, complete and standardized instructions for the safe operation of their aircraft.
- · Gulfstream G650 S/N 6089
- · Registration: N747SC
- · Status As Of: September 15, 2014
- · Total Hours: 31
- · Total Landings: 11
- · Entry Into Service: September 9, 2014
- · Universal Thirteen passenger - Forward galley with crew rest area
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Four-place conference group with opposing credenza
- · Aft Cabin: Two club chairs opposing four-place divan
- · Galley: Forward galley including convection oven, microwave oven and two coffee makers
- · Lavatories: Forward crew vacuum lavatory and aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · One 26-inch HD LCD monitor in forward right-hand bulkhead
- · One 17-inch HD LCD monitor in crew compartment
- · One 26-inch HD LCD monitor in right-hand credenza
- · One 12.1-inch HD LCD personal monitor in each single seat inboard armrest
- · Dual Slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- · Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite telephone system
- · Three external cameras
- · Gulfstream CabinView™ flight info system
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Start the day early in New York, and be in Los Angeles for lunch. In the Gulfstream G150, a coast-to-coast trip is less than six hours nonstop at Mach 0.80.
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.
Gulfstream Field and Airborne Support Teams are designed to ensure a swift, well-coordinated response to aircraft on ground (AOG) situations.