Functionality is a mainstay of the Gulfstream G450. This is an aircraft that offers more payload, more cabin configurations and has a cockpit equipped with advanced guidance systems, some of which aren’t even available outside the Gulfstream fleet.
- · Gulfstream G550 S/N 5138
- · Registration: N600J (to be retained by owner)
- · Status As Of: February 24, 2015
- · Total Hours: 5,004
- · Total Landings: 1,462
- · Entry Into Service: July 8, 2007
- · 14 passenger configuration, aft galley, forward crew rest
- · Forward cabin: Two single club chairs opposing a four-place divan
- · Mid cabin: Four single club chairs
- · Aft cabin: Four-place conference group with an opposing right-hand credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley with high-temp oven, microwave oven, and two coffee makers
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vaccuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · 17-inch LCD monitor above credenza
- · Six 7-inch personal LCD monitors
- · 17-inch LCD monitor in forward left-hand cabin bulkhead
- · Airshow 4000
- · Honeywell MCS-7000+SATCOM
- · Magnastar C2000 telephone system
- · HD Gulfstream Audio/Video distribution system
- · Three external cameras
- · Honeywell Swift Broadband high-speed data (HD-710)
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Increased range and fast, powerful climbing ability are two ways the Gulfstream G280 outperforms its original design goals and contributes to class-leading performance.
The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.