Providing flight crews with the most current, complete and standardized instructions for the safe operation of their aircraft.
This aircraft has been sold and is currently unavailable
- · Gulfstream G550 S/N 5285
- · Registration: N555GV
- · Status As Of: July 25, 2014
- · Total Hours: 769
- · Total Landings: 266
- · Entry Into Service: September 30, 2010
- · 13-passenger custom deluxe forward galley (with forward crew rest)
- · Forward cabin: Four-place club arrangement with recliner leg rests
- · Midcabin: Four-place conference group with opposing credenza
- · Aft cabin: One club chair with opposing four-place, berthing divan
- · Galley and lavatory: Forward custom galley with microwave and convection ovens, one TIA coffee maker and one Nespresso, forward and aft vacuum lavatory with deluxe bidet and full remote control
- · One 24-inch HD LCD monitor - aft right-hand bulkhead
- · Five 7-inch HD compatible LCD personal monitors
- · Three 20-inch HD LCD monitors - forward left-hand bulkhead, forward right-hand bulkhead and credenza
- · Two Blu-ray players
- · One 10-inch monitor, forward crew rest area
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.
Imagine being anywhere in the world, at any hour of the day, and with one phone call, getting expert advice from a skilled technician with years of troubleshooting experience.
The G650 makes once distant cities all part of a day’s work, and with the lowest pressurized cabin altitude of any business aircraft, passengers arrive feeling refreshed and ready for whatever opportunities lay ahead.