Providing flight crews with the most current, complete and standardized instructions for the safe operation of their aircraft.
- · Gulfstream G450 S/N 4070
- · Registration: N818G
- · Status As Of: November 10, 2014
- · Total Hours: 2,226
- · Total Landings: 1,097
- · Entry Into Service: April 20, 2007
- · Fourteen-passenger seating
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Two single club chairs opposing a four-place berthable divan
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place conference group with opposing right-hand credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley including high-temperature oven, microwave oven and two coffee makers
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · 17-inch LCD monitor above credenza
- · 17-inch LCD monitor in forward bulkhead
- · Honeywell MCS-7000+SATCOM
- · Broadband Multilink (BBML)
- · Enhanced soundproofing
- · Two DVD players (multi-region)
- · Compact disc player
- · Iridium SAT phone
- · Airshow 4000
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.
Start the day early in New York, and be in Los Angeles for lunch. In the Gulfstream G150, a coast-to-coast trip is less than six hours nonstop at Mach 0.80.
With each innovation, Gulfstream enhances its newest aircraft but also extends those advancements to its earlier models, allowing those owners to keep the best of the past while embracing the future.