Providing flight crews with the most current, complete and standardized instructions for the safe operation of their aircraft.
This aircraft is pending Q/A and not yet posted live
- · Gulfstream G450 S/N 4263
- · Registration: N7GF
- · Status As Of: October 14, 2014
- · Total Hours: 487
- · Total Landings: 185
- · Entry Into Service: December 13, 2012
- · 14-passenger seating
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Two club chairs opposing a four-place divan
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place conference group opposing a credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley including two coffee makers, microwave oven, convection oven
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · Dual Slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- · Six 9-inch HD LCD personal monitors in each single seat
- · 24-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor in forward cabin bulkhead
- · 19-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor over credenza
- · High definition audio video distribution system (AVDS)
- · Enhanced soundproofing
- · Honeywell HD710 high-speed data system (Swift BB)
- · Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite telephone system
- · Aircell GoGo Biz high-speed data system
- · Sky Lounger self-inflating mattresses
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.
With each innovation, Gulfstream enhances its newest aircraft but also extends those advancements to its earlier models, allowing those owners to keep the best of the past while embracing the future.
Increased range and fast, powerful climbing ability are two ways the Gulfstream G280 outperforms its original design goals and contributes to class-leading performance.