Imagine being anywhere in the world, at any hour of the day, and with one phone call, getting expert advice from a skilled technician with years of troubleshooting experience.
- · Gulfstream G450 S/N 4263
- · Registration: N7GF
- · Status As Of: October 14, 2014
- · Total Hours: 487
- · Total Landings: 185
- · Entry Into Service: December 13, 2012
- · 14-passenger seating
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Two club chairs opposing a four-place divan
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place conference group opposing a credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley including two coffee makers, microwave oven, convection oven
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · Dual Slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- · Six 9-inch HD LCD personal monitors in each single seat
- · 24-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor in forward cabin bulkhead
- · 19-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor over credenza
- · High definition audio video distribution system (AVDS)
- · Enhanced soundproofing
- · Honeywell HD710 high-speed data system (Swift BB)
- · Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite telephone system
- · Aircell GoGo Biz high-speed data system
- · Sky Lounger self-inflating mattresses
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
The G650 makes once distant cities all part of a day’s work, and with the lowest pressurized cabin altitude of any business aircraft, passengers arrive feeling refreshed and ready for whatever opportunities lay ahead.
Increased range and fast, powerful climbing ability are two ways the Gulfstream G280 outperforms its original design goals and contributes to class-leading performance.
Gulfstream Field and Airborne Support Teams are designed to ensure a swift, well-coordinated response to aircraft on ground (AOG) situations.