Gulfstream Field and Airborne Support Teams are designed to ensure a swift, well-coordinated response to aircraft on ground (AOG) situations.
- · Gulfstream G450 S/N 4263
- · Registration: N7GF
- · Status As Of: October 14, 2014
- · Total Hours: 487
- · Total Landings: 185
- · Entry Into Service: December 13, 2012
- · 14-passenger seating
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Two club chairs opposing a four-place divan
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place conference group opposing a credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley including two coffee makers, microwave oven, convection oven
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · Dual Slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- · Six 9-inch HD LCD personal monitors in each single seat
- · 24-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor in forward cabin bulkhead
- · 19-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor over credenza
- · High definition audio video distribution system (AVDS)
- · Enhanced soundproofing
- · Honeywell HD710 high-speed data system (Swift BB)
- · Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite telephone system
- · Aircell GoGo Biz high-speed data system
- · Sky Lounger self-inflating mattresses
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Imagine being anywhere in the world, at any hour of the day, and with one phone call, getting expert advice from a skilled technician with years of troubleshooting experience.
Gulfstream aircraft operate worldwide yet never fly beyond the reach of the company’s service network.
The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?