Imagine being anywhere in the world, at any hour of the day, and with one phone call, getting expert advice from a skilled technician with years of troubleshooting experience.
- · Gulfstream G450 S/N 4070
- · Registration: N818G
- · Status As Of: November 10, 2014
- · Total Hours: 2,226
- · Total Landings: 1,097
- · Entry Into Service: April 20, 2007
- · Fourteen-passenger seating
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Two single club chairs opposing a four-place berthable divan
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place conference group with opposing right-hand credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley including high-temperature oven, microwave oven and two coffee makers
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · 17-inch LCD monitor above credenza
- · 17-inch LCD monitor in forward bulkhead
- · Honeywell MCS-7000+SATCOM
- · Broadband Multilink (BBML)
- · Enhanced soundproofing
- · Two DVD players (multi-region)
- · Compact disc player
- · Iridium SAT phone
- · Airshow 4000
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.
The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?
Increased range and fast, powerful climbing ability are two ways the Gulfstream G280 outperforms its original design goals and contributes to class-leading performance.