The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?
This aircraft is pending Q/A and not yet posted live
- · Gulfstream G450 S/N 4263
- · Registration: N7GF
- · Status As Of: October 14, 2014
- · Total Hours: 487
- · Total Landings: 185
- · Entry Into Service: December 13, 2012
- · 14-passenger seating
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Two club chairs opposing a four-place divan
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place conference group opposing a credenza
- · Galley: Aft galley including two coffee makers, microwave oven, convection oven
- · Lavatory: Forward crew vacuum lavatory, aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · Dual Slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- · Six 9-inch HD LCD personal monitors in each single seat
- · 24-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor in forward cabin bulkhead
- · 19-inch widescreen HD LCD monitor over credenza
- · High definition audio video distribution system (AVDS)
- · Enhanced soundproofing
- · Honeywell HD710 high-speed data system (Swift BB)
- · Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite telephone system
- · Aircell GoGo Biz high-speed data system
- · Sky Lounger self-inflating mattresses
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Functionality is a mainstay of the Gulfstream G450. This is an aircraft that offers more payload, more cabin configurations and has a cockpit equipped with advanced guidance systems, some of which aren’t even available outside the Gulfstream fleet.
The G650 makes once distant cities all part of a day’s work, and with the lowest pressurized cabin altitude of any business aircraft, passengers arrive feeling refreshed and ready for whatever opportunities lay ahead.
Increased range and fast, powerful climbing ability are two ways the Gulfstream G280 outperforms its original design goals and contributes to class-leading performance.