Gulfstream aircraft operate worldwide yet never fly beyond the reach of the company’s service network.
- · Gulfstream G650 S/N 6089
- · Registration: N747SC
- · Status As Of: September 15, 2014
- · Total Hours: 31
- · Total Landings: 11
- · Entry Into Service: September 9, 2014
- · Universal Thirteen passenger - Forward galley with crew rest area
- · Forward cabin: Four club chairs
- · Midcabin: Four-place conference group with opposing credenza
- · Aft Cabin: Two club chairs opposing four-place divan
- · Galley: Forward galley including convection oven, microwave oven and two coffee makers
- · Lavatories: Forward crew vacuum lavatory and aft passenger vacuum lavatory
- · One 26-inch HD LCD monitor in forward right-hand bulkhead
- · One 17-inch HD LCD monitor in crew compartment
- · One 26-inch HD LCD monitor in right-hand credenza
- · One 12.1-inch HD LCD personal monitor in each single seat inboard armrest
- · Dual Slot Blu-ray/DVD/CD player
- · Aircell Axxess II Iridium satellite telephone system
- · Three external cameras
- · Gulfstream CabinView™ flight info system
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Providing flight crews with the most current, complete and standardized instructions for the safe operation of their aircraft.
With each innovation, Gulfstream enhances its newest aircraft but also extends those advancements to its earlier models, allowing those owners to keep the best of the past while embracing the future.
Imagine being anywhere in the world, at any hour of the day, and with one phone call, getting expert advice from a skilled technician with years of troubleshooting experience.