Gulfstream’s personalized Computerized Maintenance Program (MyCMP) provides users an online tracking program that seamlessly coordinates updates in a paperless or near-paperless environment.
- · Gulfstream GV S/N 587
- · Registration: N300K
- · Status As Of: October 31, 2014
- · Total Hours: 5,957
- · Total Landings: 2,576
- · Entry Into Service: June 19, 2000
- · Sixteen-passenger interior seating
- · Forward Cabin: Four single club chairs
- · Midcabin: Four single club chairs
- · Aft Cabin: Four-place divan opposing a four-place divan
- · Galley: Forward galley including microwave oven, high-temp oven and espresso machine
- · Lavatory: Forward crew lavatory and aft vacuum lavatory
- · Dual DVD player (Multi-region)
- · Sony compact disc player (10 disc)
- · One Sony cassette player
- · 18-inch LCD monitor aft bulkhead
- · Eight armrest 6-inch LCD monitors
- · Airshow Genesis
- · Bose passenger audio system
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
With each innovation, Gulfstream enhances its newest aircraft but also extends those advancements to its earlier models, allowing those owners to keep the best of the past while embracing the future.
Start the day early in New York, and be in Los Angeles for lunch. In the Gulfstream G150, a coast-to-coast trip is less than six hours nonstop at Mach 0.80.
The G650 makes once distant cities all part of a day’s work, and with the lowest pressurized cabin altitude of any business aircraft, passengers arrive feeling refreshed and ready for whatever opportunities lay ahead.