The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?
- · Gulfstream G550 S/N 5285
- · Registration: N555GV
- · Status As Of: July 25, 2014
- · Total Hours: 769
- · Total Landings: 266
- · Entry Into Service: September 30, 2010
- · 13-passenger custom deluxe forward galley (with forward crew rest)
- · Forward cabin: Four-place club arrangement with recliner leg rests
- · Midcabin: Four-place conference group with opposing credenza
- · Aft cabin: One club chair with opposing four-place, berthing divan
- · Galley and lavatory: Forward custom galley with microwave and convection ovens, one TIA coffee maker and one Nespresso, forward and aft vacuum lavatory with deluxe bidet and full remote control
- · One 24-inch HD LCD monitor - aft right-hand bulkhead
- · Five 7-inch HD compatible LCD personal monitors
- · Three 20-inch HD LCD monitors - forward left-hand bulkhead, forward right-hand bulkhead and credenza
- · Two Blu-ray players
- · One 10-inch monitor, forward crew rest area
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
Gulfstream aircraft operate worldwide yet never fly beyond the reach of the company’s service network.
Providing flight crews with the most current, complete and standardized instructions for the safe operation of their aircraft.
With each innovation, Gulfstream enhances its newest aircraft but also extends those advancements to its earlier models, allowing those owners to keep the best of the past while embracing the future.