Gulfstream aircraft operate worldwide yet never fly beyond the reach of the company’s service network.
Gulfstream Supplier Portal
The Gulfstream Supply Chain Management System is committed to creating a customer-focused, world-class environment that provides expertise in the areas of strategic sourcing, materials management and supplier relationships.
This site is your portal to the Gulfstream supplier process. The guidelines and detailed information you will need to work with the company are contained here. There are links to frequently used forms, sites with additional information and helpful Gulfstream contacts.
Each Gulfstream procurement group looks forward to developing a positive business relationship with its suppliers so that the best possible materials, parts and services are provided for Gulfstream aircraft.
- Supplier Relationships - Gulfstream strives to produce and maintain professional, long-term relationships with suppliers, which creates healthy strategic growth for both parties.
- Strategic Sourcing - Gulfstream continually uses commodity management to obtain the optimal supply base for competitiveness and reliability.
- Materials Management - Gulfstream partners with the supply base to collectively plan and control the flow of material throughout the Gulfstream supply chain.
Supply chain management is led by the vice president of Materials, who is based in Savannah, Georgia. Primary responsibility is production aircraft procurement for Production (basic aircraft) and Completions (aircraft outfitting) at six production facilities. Supply chain management is also closely linked with the procurement operations that support Gulfstream aircraft manufacturing at IAI in Tel Aviv, Israel. Though sites have responsibility for procurement of minor services and materials in support of their location, most major services and indirect materials are procured by Savannah via corporate contracts.
Spares purchasing is performed within the Product Support organization, also headquartered in Savannah. The vice president of Materials also sets and enforces all materials policies and procedures for the company.
The Gulfstream name and the value of the products it stands for depend directly upon the high caliber of the materials, parts and services provided by suppliers.
Gulfstream seeks to develop and sustain long-term relationships with suppliers that consistently maintain high standards for delivery, quality, reliability and value.
A supplier’s reputation for integrity, customer service, quality and compliance depends upon how closely the supplier adheres to the guidelines contained on this page.
Import Export Compliance
All purchased parts/components being installed in or on Gulfstream aircraft must be reported to the Gulfstream Export/Import Compliance Office annually. Part Information Request Form
Suppliers are expected to comply with these key policies and practices:
- GA276 Terms and Conditions of Purchase (116 KB PDF) - These are the standard Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) printed on every Gulfstream purchase order.
- GA3059 Substance Abuse Policy (15 KB PDF) - These are the guidelines with which a supplier, its subcontractors, agents or employees must understand and comply.
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) - The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (15 U.S.C. §§ 78dd-1, et seq.) is a United States federal law requiring any company that has publicly traded stock to maintain records that accurately and fairly represent the company's transactions; additionally, it requires any publicly traded company to have an adequate system of internal accounting controls.
- CP 1-4 Business Ethics and Conduct Policy (201 KB PDF) - This policy provides an overview of expected conduct by each employee and states Gulfstream policies concerning its ethical values, principles and legal standards of conduct in daily business activities.
Quality Assurance (QA) RequirementsInformation and Forms
- SQAR-0001 (146 KB PDF) - This document establishes the QA requirements for suppliers of major assemblies, critical parts or assemblies, functional components or priority parts to Gulfstream as reflected on purchase orders and other contract documentation. This document is applicable to the supplier of one or more of the above-referenced products and is the governing document for the quality system established by the supplier.
- SQAR-0002 (92 KB PDF) - This document establishes the QA requirements for post-production supplier's repair or overhaul facilities (SRO) that provide products and perform work pursuant to Gulfstream purchase orders or other contract documentation.
- SQAR-0003 (88 KB PDF) - This document specifies the minimum quality requirements for a supplier inspection and test system of aircraft parts provided under Gulfstream purchase orders or other contract documentation. This document governs the supplier's inspection and test system for products produced as "build-to-print."
- SQAR-0004 (76 KB PDF) - This document specifies the minimum quality requirements for a distributor’s QA program for aircraft or aerospace parts and materials supplied to Gulfstream under purchase orders or other contract documentation. It establishes the necessary functions of a distributor that procures parts and materials and resells these products to customers or other distributors in the aviation industry.
- SQAR-9100 (AS-9100 Compliance) (50 KB PDF) - This document specifies the additional quality requirements to a procurement contract. It provides guidance for suppliers and other organizations regarding the control and delivery requirements of products, goods and services; it also ensures the supplier’s conformity to Gulfstream and applicable regulatory requirements.
- GA270 Additional Conditions (198 KB PDF) - Suppliers must adhere to additional conditions on Gulfstream purchase orders. Different quality clauses pertain to different parts and materials, so each purchase order must be reviewed to determine which clauses apply.
Award-Winning Aircraft And Support
The Gulfstream G550 has earned many admirers, whether by winning the prestigious Robert J. Collier Trophy or by being named by owners as the best-in-value business aircraft. What’s behind the success?
No other business aircraft can fly as far as the G650ER. The G650ER also has the fastest cruise rate on longer ranges.
For more than five decades, Gulfstream has been an industry leader in providing new technology that helps pilots fly longer, faster and safer.